I read about the election. I form my opinions on the candidates. I talk to my kids about the election process. I’ll vote. But, I’m not bombarding your Facebook feed with my political views. That’s just not me.
But get me talking about kids and online safety and you will see a different side of me. Online safety IS an issue that I am passionate about. With a teen, a tween-now-teen, and a kid, how could I not want my children to be safe online. Kids face many issues today when it comes to mobile phones:
- over-usage of technology
- texting while driving
I was pleased to learn that AT&T has made a commitment to be a leader in providing education, resources, and tools to help families better manage mobile safety.
If you are interested in learning more, AT&T is offering the opportunity to one of my readers to attend a virtual Mobile Safety School session AND win a $50 VISA gift card! I plan to be at these Mobile Safety Schools as I have a kid in each age category.
The virtual AT&T Mobile Safety School schedule is:
Oct. 23 at 1p ET – mobile safety for kids 8-11
Oct. 24 at 1p ET – mobile safety for kids 12-14
Oct. 25 at 1p ET – mobile safety for kids 15-17
Please let me know in the comments section which session you would like to attend. I will choose a winner by Saturday, October 20, 2012.
Mandatory Entry — Leave a comment.
- Subscribe to Musings from Me by reader and let me know which session of the AT&T Mobile Safety School (see above bullet list) you want to attend.
Extra Entries — Leave a comment.
- Follow @MusingsfromMe on Twitter.
- Like Musings from Me on Facebook.
- Like Jill MusingsfromMe on Facebook.
- Stumble one of my posts that is not a giveaway. Use your Stumble toolbar or use the Share button that is placed to the left of the post.
- Tweet this giveaway and leave a link to your tweet: @MusingsfromMe is giving away a $50 VISA Gift Card and a chance to attend @ATT Mobile Safety School! http://wp.me/p2KN27-1OH #onlinesafety
I was compensated to write this post. I was invited to attend the AT&T Mobile Safety School. The views expressed in this post are my own. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity. This giveaway is open to residents in the continental U.S. The giveaway ends October 20, 2012, at 11:59 p.m. EST.