- That the car worked immediately (after adding 2 AAA batteries…not included).
- That the car was teeny tiny.
- That the car was designed for an older kid, rather than a little kid.
- That the car worked on the floor, carpet, and even a large bowl.
- That the car zoomed around in all directions.
What the Mom Liked:
- That the car is teeny tiny. Seriously, we live in a house crammed ot the rafters with stuff so any toy or item that takes up very little space is GREATLY appreciated.
- That the batteries were easy enough for my son to install.
- That the cars can be used on floors or with one of the Micro Chargers Track Sets.
Micro Chargers are available at Toys R Us, other select toy retailers nationwide, and amazon.com. Other sets available include:
- Micro Charger Track Time Race Track from $34.99
- Micro Chargers Loop Track from $19.99
- Micro Chargers Jump Track Race Track from $47.46
A Micro Chargers Booster Pack is available in a red car or a blue car version.
For more toy ideas, check out my post on the Time To Play Holiday Showcase 2012.
Stay tuned: More giveaways to come!
I was sent the item to facilitate my review. The opinions included in the post are my own. Affiliate links are to my amazon account. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.