About Musings from Me
Jill wears many hats…writer…blogger…social media marketer…founder of a parenting site…and of course mom. You never know where you will find Jill…on Twitter @MusingsfromMe, on the sidelines of a soccer game, writing about her favorite products on her blog, or representing a brand at a conference. While playing a writer on the internet and raising a kid and two teens, Jill has the gray hair AND blogposts to prove it!
Jill seizes family time whenever she can. Dinner as a family? Check. Movie night? Check. Marathon game sessions? Check. You name it…she wants to do it. Now finding a time when everyone is free is another story. With three kids in a myriad of sports, activities, and school clubs, and a school administrator husband who works long hours, it’s a challenge. But Jill is up for the challenge. You can read about her family’s adventures on this blog — MusingsfromMe.com.
Jill can represent your business in the influential markets of D.C. and Baltimore. Jill Berry is a writer who stays at home or a SAHM who writes…it depends on her mood. While by no means an expert on kids, parenting, or even being a mom, Jill shares her expertise(!?) on several national sites, including, Baltimore Examiner, AboutOne, TypeAParent, and the DC Moms.
I spoke at:
I write at:
- Organizing your life and family on AboutOne’s blog.
- Parenting Tweens and Baltimore on the Baltimore Examiner.
- D.C. family adventures…because I live between D.C. and Baltimore, I claim both cities as my home.
- Family friendly products for 5 Minutes for Mom.
- Book reviews on amazon.
I’m featured at:
- The Washington Post talking about…online giveaways…Mommy & Baby movie showings…
- RedBook Magazine talking about school projects.
- Working Mother talking about making social media work.
- VolunteerSpot’s blog.
- The Parenting Connection.
- Today’s Mama blog.
- My friend Jen’s Hip As I Wanna Be blog.
- Mom Central VIP.
- Technorati’s Women’s Channel.
- Flatout Flatbread’s blog.
I’m going to:
Interested in sponsoring me? I’ll be at BlogHer 13 in Chicago and TypeAParent in Atlanta!
I want to work with your brand:
Jill is interested in reviewing products and services that fit the theme of “Seizing Family Time”…movies, tech gadgets, toys, games, restaurants, family entertainment experiences, and travel. Do you have a family friendly product or service? Drop Jill a note — momontherun @ gmail.com. Jill looks forward to working with you!
Some of the posts on this blog are sponsored (compensated). The views expressed in all my post are my own. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.