Jill seizes family time whenever she can. Dinner as a family? Check. Marathon game sessions? Check. Movie night? Check. You name it…she wants to do it. Now finding a time when everyone is free is another story. With three kids in a myriad of sports, activities, and school clubs, and a school administrator husband who works long hours, it’s a challenge. But Jill is up for the challenge. You can read about her family’s adventures on this blog — MusingsfromMe.com — or follow her on Twitter, or Instagram, or Pinterest, or Google+.
Jill Berry is a writer who stays at home or a SAHM who writes…it depends on her mood. While by no means an expert on kids, parenting, or even being a mom, Jill shares her parenting expertise(!?) on several sites, including the Baltimore Examiner, CBS Baltimore, and AXS.com. Jill can represent your business in the influential markets of D.C., Baltimore, and nationally.
Jill writes about:
- Parenting tweens for the Baltimore Examiner.
- Baltimore travel and entertainment for AXS.com.
- The sights and sounds of Baltimore for CBS Baltimore.
- Book reviews on amazon.
Jill was featured at:
- The Washington Post talking about…online giveaways…Mommy & Baby movie showings…
- RedBook Magazine talking about school projects.
- Working Mother talking about making social media work.
- VolunteerSpot’s blog.
- The Parenting Connection
- Today’s Mama blog.
- My friend Jen’s Hip As I Wanna Be blog
- Flatout Flatbread’s blog.
- Raising tweens for TypeAParent.
- Her D.C. adventures at TheDCMoms.com.
- Family friendly product reviews at 5 Minutes for Mom.
- Running a business.
- Raising kids at BlogHer.com
- TypeAParent 2009
- Mom 2.0 2010
- Bloggy Boot Camp 2010
- BlogHer 2010
- TypeAParent 2010
- Kids Live Well Press Conference (speaker)
- Blogher 2011
- TypeAParent 2011
- BlogHer 2012
- SheCon 2012 (panelist)
- Digital Family Summit 2013 (panelist)
- Disney Social Media Moms Conference 2014
Jill wants to work with your brand:
Jill is interested in reviewing products and services that fit the theme of “Seizing Family Time”…movies, tech gadgets, toys, games, restaurants, family entertainment experiences, and travel. Do you have a family friendly product or service? Drop Jill a note — firstname.lastname@example.org. Jill looks forward to working with you!
Disclosure: Some of the posts on this blog are sponsored (compensated) or a product was received as part of a review. The views expressed in all my post are my own. I follow the tenets of Blog With Integrity.