Jill seizes family time whenever she can. Dinner as a family? Check. Marathon game sessions? Check. Movie night? Check. You name it…she wants to do it. Now finding a time when everyone is free is another story. With three kids in a myriad of sports, activities, and school clubs, and a school administrator husband who works long hours, it’s a challenge. But Jill is up for the challenge. Read about her family’s adventures here on this blog — MusingsfromMe.com.
Jill Berry is a writer who stays at home or a SAHM who writes…it depends on her mood. While by no means an expert on kids, parenting, or even being a mom, Jill shares her parenting expertise(?!) on parenting and family sites. Jill can represent your business in the influential markets of D.C., Baltimore, and nationally.
- Raising kids at BlogHer.com.
- Raising tweens and blogging for TypeAParent.
- Family friendly product reviews at 5 Minutes for Mom.
- Book reviews on amazon.
- DC adventures at TheDCMoms.com.
- Volunteering for kids’ activities at VolunteerSpot’s blog.
- DC travel at Oyster.com.
- Parenting tweens for the Baltimore Examiner
- The sights and sounds of Baltimore for CBS Baltimore
- Baltimore travel and entertainment for AXS.com.
- Community events and deals on Ellicott City Patch.
- Jill was featured in:
- Disney Social Media Moms Conference-2014
- Digital Family Summit-2013 (panelist)
- SheCon-2012 (panelist)
- Kids Live Well Press Conference-2011 (speaker)
- BlogHer-2010, 2011, 2012
- Mom 2.0-2010
- Bloggy Boot Camp-2010
- TypeAParent-2009, 2010, 2011, 2012
Work with Jill…
Jill is interested in reviewing products and services that fit the theme of “Seizing Family Time”…movies, tech gadgets, toys, games, restaurants, family entertainment experiences, and travel. Do you have a family friendly product or service? Drop Jill a note — firstname.lastname@example.org. Jill looks forward to working with you!
Disclosure: Some of the posts on this blog are sponsored (compensated) or a product was received as part of a review. The views expressed in all my post are my own.