October 21? How can October be almost over? Wasn’t it September not too long ago? Summer doesn’t seem that long ago, does it? Yet, here I sit on a Sunday night contemplating that November is on the horizon. Thanksgiving not too far off. Time flies that is for sure.
As I get ready for the week ahead, here’s what happened in the week behind us.
- Finding time in the family schedule even when there doesn’t seem to be any time to spare.
- Marveling over everything about the new Harry Potter Kinect game even if I don’t have the game to review.
- Wordless/Wordful Wednesday: Looking back on the elementary school years.
On my Baltimore Examiner site:
- Be a spy for a day and night at the International Spy Museum.
- Talking to kids about the 2012 Election.